Another Halloween is upon us! I took this opportunity to update my 2012 Halloween game Village Vampire Feast for 2018! Additions include some graphical updates, a menu, gamepad support, and new music by FoxSynergy. Strategically feast on villagers to survive as long as you can!
Beloved spooky character Dr. Creepinscare is here with a special Halloween challenge just for you! Arrange the similarly-carved pumpkins into patterns as they fall to earn points and take on Dr. Creepinscare’s own high score! Get help from his pet kitty cat and disappear skulls for a big bonus!
Make 2×2, 3×2, or 3×3 (with something else in the middle) pumpkin patch shapes. The bigger shapes earn you more points!
This game features a voice performance by Boris, a most excellent cat.
I like to imagine this as a forgotten licensed game for an obscure children’s TV property.
Spoooooooky times ahead!
You’re a vampire and you’ve just come to this village, looking to feed off the local populace and survive as long as you can. Avoid the police’s bullets and create a vampire army to help distract the authorities, but make sure you leave yourself enough to eat!
– For each living person (cop or citizen) you eat, you get 100 points, plus a 50% health regeneration
– For each second you stay alive, you get 10 points
– You do not get points or health for eating vampires
– Press X to eat (drain the blood of) a living person or a vampire
– Press C to convert citizens or cops into vampires
– If citizens are close to the site of a vampire (yours or another vampire’s) execution, one will be stirred to justice and become a cop
– Cops will chase and shoot at other vampires if they’re close
– If vampires are hungry, they will eat cops or citizens when they meet them
– Every 15 seconds you stay alive, a new citizen will move into town
– Sometimes when a male and female citizen meet, they will have a new citizen! It’s important to leave some citizens alive so they’ll create new citizens and leave you with a supply of food
This version of the game is from 2018 and updates visuals, gamepad support, and music. Features the track “Disco is Undead” by FoxSynergy.
There is an original 2012 legacy version available here.
Made for Klik of the Month Klub #64.
A Halloween adventure game. You arrive at a Halloween party only to find that the mansion where the party was supposed to be is completely empty. What force has spirited away your friends? An ancient evil lurks within.
Contains my first RPG battle system.
This game was originally planned as a QBASIC text adventure. The maps I created for that game were adapted for ZZT.
ZZT games require ZZT to play. Download it from Z2.