Tag Archives: visual novel
Orbital Paladin Melchior Y
It is the year 231 of the Frontier Era.
A nine-year war continues to rage between two mighty powers in the Earth sphere, conducted largely by heavily armed mechanized suits in space battles.
Eighteen-year-old Wick Palmer joins the small crew of the spaceship Nauvoo to take control of the Orbital Federated States’ most advanced mech. Guarding a remote point in the solar system, the quiet the team has enjoyed cannot hold for long.
Guide Wick as he forges relationships with his teammates, fights off enemies, and questions his place in a war that never ends in this visual novel/shooting action space opera game.
Made for the Emotional (Digital) Mecha Jam.
- Traditional and classical music arranged by Mick Jones, in addition to original compositions, all released by the artist into the public domain
- Multiple battle tracks and the title theme are by Jonathan So (CC0)
- “Introduction Remake+” by Spring (CC-BY-4.0)
- “Contemplation” by Joth (CC0)
- “Fallen Hero” by Machine (CC-BY-4.0)
- Chill lofi music by omfgdude (CC0)
- “My Friends Will Cry” by Christovix Games, as heard in Chapter Five’s combat sequence