Spoooooooky times ahead!
You’re a vampire and you’ve just come to this village, looking to feed off the local populace and survive as long as you can. Avoid the police’s bullets and create a vampire army to help distract the authorities, but make sure you leave yourself enough to eat!
– For each living person (cop or citizen) you eat, you get 100 points, plus a 50% health regeneration
– For each second you stay alive, you get 10 points
– You do not get points or health for eating vampires
– Press X to eat (drain the blood of) a living person or a vampire
– Press C to convert citizens or cops into vampires
– If citizens are close to the site of a vampire (yours or another vampire’s) execution, one will be stirred to justice and become a cop
– Cops will chase and shoot at other vampires if they’re close
– If vampires are hungry, they will eat cops or citizens when they meet them
– Every 15 seconds you stay alive, a new citizen will move into town
– Sometimes when a male and female citizen meet, they will have a new citizen! It’s important to leave some citizens alive so they’ll create new citizens and leave you with a supply of food
This version of the game is from 2018 and updates visuals, gamepad support, and music. Features the track “Disco is Undead” by FoxSynergy.
There is an original 2012 legacy version available here.